Who says linear thinking is great? Me. Sometimes. Not always the case when you are in the middle of a project. Like… building a house. TC and I are having serious discussions now on whether our neighborhood will hold up to the test of time. Here are the Pros/Cons so far….
- we are centrally located (we are at Alameda & Jersey)
- we are on a double lot
- we have an old tree (and a new tree we just planted)
- we love our house
- we have mostly good neighbors
- we are on a slight hill, so the house gets good light
- we would get to do the project of our dreams!
- we have some older neighbors who may be moving on
- we can’t see into the future
- there aren’t tons of 2-story houses in the ‘hood
So there it is…I’ll keep you posted!